Grand County commissioners to hear marijuana permit request
July 1, 2016
The Grand County commissioners will conduct a public hearing regarding a special use permit for a marijuana cultivation facility near Granby.
The board will consider the application on Tuesday, July 22, in the Grand County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
The Grand County Planning Commission denied a special use permit for the same applicant, Kevin Speier, during its July 9 meeting.
Speier had applied for a special use permit to grow recreational marijuana in the former Mountain Parks Electric warehouse building north of the intersection of U.S. Highway 40 and U.S. Highway 34.
Trending In: Marijuana
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club