DENVER/MOUNTAIN CORRIDOR- The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will close I-70 in both directions at Twin Tunnels for rock stabilization at 1 p.m. This work will require a 30-minute closure and motorists traveling in the area should expect delays. Westbound Twin Tunnels crews found the potentially hazardous rock while performing preliminary survey work near the westbound portal earlier today. Crews will work to stabilize the area as quickly as possible in order to reopen the road. This work is necessary to ensure the safety of the traveling public along this well-traveled corridor.
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- It Takes a Valley childbirth series: Preparing for a baby, then and now
- Summer in Colorado: Cultural, culinary and adventure opportunities collide
- Markets in Vail Valley becoming more festive
- High school racers gear up for GoPro's first-ever enduro