Tucker Philip Judge, born May 5, 2005, died Wednesday. A celebration of life will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Vail Chapel. All are welcome at Donovan Pavilion following the ceremony. “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” Donations may be made to the Tucker Judge Memorial Fund at 1stBank of Vail.
Vail Daily memorial: Tucker Philip Judge, 2005-2013
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space