Tucker Philip Judge, born May 5, 2005, died Wednesday. A celebration of life will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Vail Chapel. All are welcome at Donovan Pavilion following the ceremony. “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” Donations may be made to the Tucker Judge Memorial Fund at 1stBank of Vail.
Vail Daily memorial: Tucker Philip Judge, 2005-2013
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- American racers go for glory at World Championships
- Ski Club Vail honorees: Levy, Ellefson helped establish tradition of excellence