Tucker Philip Judge, born May 5, 2005, died Wednesday. A celebration of life will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Vail Chapel. All are welcome at Donovan Pavilion following the ceremony. “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” Donations may be made to the Tucker Judge Memorial Fund at 1stBank of Vail.
Vail Daily memorial: Tucker Philip Judge, 2005-2013
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Sabel finishes 'great run' as Vilar director