Kay Anne “Tina” Giddens, born Jan. 25, 1954, in Columbus, Ohio, passed away Dec. 25 at Vail Valley Medical Center with her brother Randy and close friend Rick by her side. Her laughter and free spirit will be greatly missed by everyone.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp