Kay Anne “Tina” Giddens, born Jan. 25, 1954, in Columbus, Ohio, passed away Dec. 25 at Vail Valley Medical Center with her brother Randy and close friend Rick by her side. Her laughter and free spirit will be greatly missed by everyone.
Vail Daily obituary: Tina Giddens, 1954-2013
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP