Kay Anne “Tina” Giddens, born Jan. 25, 1954, in Columbus, Ohio, passed away Dec. 25 at Vail Valley Medical Center with her brother Randy and close friend Rick by her side. Her laughter and free spirit will be greatly missed by everyone.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Thanksgiving brings visitors to Vail
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary