Albino Ortiz Monge, 1988-2013
April 18, 2013
Albino Ortiz Monge’s life was cut short in a car accident on April 14. He enjoyed spending time with the two people that meant more to him than anything in the world, his two sons. If he wasn’t spending time with his boys you would always see him with his two brothers. He worked as a framer in Glenwood Springs. He enjoyed music, dancing, playing softball, baseball, soccer and spending time with his friends. He was the most calm, quiet person with the most beautiful smile. Albino is survived by his father, Albino Ortiz Gomez, from Gypsum, his mother Julieta Oralia Monge Castillo from Cuauhtemoc, Chic. Mex., his two boys Issac Ortiz, 6, and Yahir Ortiz, 4, older brother Edgar A. Ortiz Monge, and younger brother Alejandro Ortiz Monge, both from Gypsum. A vigil service and mass will be held on Friday at 7 p.m. thru Saturday 8 a.m. at St. Stephen’s Catholic Church in Glenwood Springs. He will be sent back to Cuauhtemoc where his mother will be waiting for him. There has been a memorial fund set up for the family at US Bank. Albino you will be missed by everyone you touched the heart of.
La vida de Albino termino corto en un accidente automovilistico el 14 de abril de 2013. Le gustaba pasar tiempo con las dos personas mas Precios que significaban todo en el mundo, sus dos hijos si no pasaba tiempo con sus hijos, siempre lo vella con sus dos hermanos. Trabajo como Framer en Glenwood Springs. Le gustaba la musica, bailar, jugar softball, el tiempo de beisbol, futbol y pasar tiempo con sus amigos. El era muy tranquilo y seria persona, con lasonrisa mas hermosa. Albino le sobreviven su padre Albino Ortiz Gomez, de Gypsum, CO su madre Julieta Oralia Monge Castillo de Cuauhtemoc, Chic. Mex., Sus dos hijos Isaac Ortiz 6 y Yahir Ortiz 4, de Avon, CO. hermano mayor Edgar Ortiz Monge, y el hermano menor de Alejandro Ortiz Monge de Gypsum , CO ofrece un servicio de vigilia y misa se llevara a cabo el viernes 19 de Abril 2013 7 PM al sabado 20 de Abril 2013 8 a.m. en la iglesia catolica de San Esteban en Glenwood Springs, CO entonces, sera enviado de vuelta a Cuauhtemoc, donde su madre lo espera. Ha habido un fondo conmemorativo creado para la familia en el US Bank . Albino sera extranado por todos los que tuvieron el placer de conocerlo.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks