Drew Hanford Knickerbocker, 1975–2014
September 29, 2014
Drew Hanford Knickerbocker, 39, of the Vail Valley since 1994, passed away on Wednesday. He was born on Sept. 14, 1975, in Colorado Springs to Jon Hanford Knickerbocker and Patricia Howell Hundley. On September 25, 2004, he married Natalie Jean (Desmone) Knickerbocker.
Drew was a building contractor with Patriacca Construction, of Eagle. He loved the outdoors, was an avid skier, fisherman, waterman and had a passion for cooking. He was a creative soul.
Drew is survived by his wife, Natalie; daughter, Greta Jean Knickerbocker; father, Jon, and step-mother, Nancy Knickerbocker; mother, Patricia and step-father, Steven Hundley; and his sister, Britton Knickerbocker.
A memorial service will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday at Brush Creek Pavilion in Eagle, with a reception to follow. In lieu of flowers, a scholarship fund has been established for his daughter, Greta, at First Bank. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home, of Leadville, is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit Drew's online obituary at http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com to leave a condolence for the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail parking pass sales begin Oct. 30 with incentives for early purchases
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)