Dylene Nadine Sanchez, 1957-2007
July 24, 2007
Dylene Nadine Sanchez died unexpectedly Friday. She was 50.
She was born on May 30, 1957, in Gilman, the daughter of Delfino and Berneda Sanchez.
Sanchez was a 1975 Graduate of Battle Mountain High School, and a 1979 graduate of Adam State College, where she received her teaching degree.
She Dylene served in the U.S. Army and was a third degree black belt in karate.
She is survived by her mother, Berneda Sanchez; sisters Charlene (Steve) Pena, Connie (Art) Vasquez, Corrina (Leroy) Lovato, Angela (Steve) Barry, Yolanda Sanchez, and Clista Sanchez; and brothers David Sanchez and Louis Sanchez.
She was preceded in death by father, Delfino Sanchez, paternal and maternal Grandparents, nephew Derrick Sanchez, and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Burial will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Celebrate Alan Brock Friday, Sept. 22, in Grand Junction
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Vail Daily obituary: Kenneth O. Friedman, 1957-2017
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Theodore Lawrence James III, Dec. 13, 1957, to Aug. 28, 2017
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K