Dylene Nadine Sanchez, 1957-2007
July 24, 2007
Dylene Nadine Sanchez died unexpectedly Friday. She was 50.
She was born on May 30, 1957, in Gilman, the daughter of Delfino and Berneda Sanchez.
Sanchez was a 1975 Graduate of Battle Mountain High School, and a 1979 graduate of Adam State College, where she received her teaching degree.
She Dylene served in the U.S. Army and was a third degree black belt in karate.
She is survived by her mother, Berneda Sanchez; sisters Charlene (Steve) Pena, Connie (Art) Vasquez, Corrina (Leroy) Lovato, Angela (Steve) Barry, Yolanda Sanchez, and Clista Sanchez; and brothers David Sanchez and Louis Sanchez.
She was preceded in death by father, Delfino Sanchez, paternal and maternal Grandparents, nephew Derrick Sanchez, and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Burial will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?