Memorial: Diane McMullen, 1949-2012
January 27, 2013
Diane McMullen, 63, died Dec. 28 at Valley View Hospital. Diane was a loving mother, wife, friend, listener and neighbor.
Throughout her life, she was a hands-on creator and interior designer, reconstructing 12 properties, one in East Vail and three in downtown Eagle, including Paradigms Restaurant. Her creativity also extended to the kitchen, where she prepared a range of signature desserts for the restaurant.
She is survived by her husband, Tom; her children, Lea Renay and Nathan McMullen; her grandson, Colter Renay; her brothers, Jim Markowitz (and wife Darlene) and Paul Markowitz; and many nieces and nephews.
For those of you who have been in Paradigms Restaurant, you have the felt warmth and friendliness that are a direct reflection of Diane’s spirit. There will be a reception celebrating her life on Feb. 4 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Paradigms Restaurant in downtown Eagle.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail hotel/apartment proposal may earn final approval