Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
September 12, 2017
Michael "Mike" D. Lujan, 59, of Leadville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 6, at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood. He was born on Aug. 20, 1958, in Leadville to Arthur and Theresa L. Martinez.
Mike graduated from high school and went to work in construction. He was an avid sports fan and loved the Denver Broncos and the Colorado Rockies. He also enjoyed fishing and watching television. He is survived by his pets, Kujo and Lobo, as well as his parents, brothers, sisters and nieces and nephews.
A rosary will be held Friday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church in Minturn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church, with interment to follow at Riverview Cemetery in Minturn.
Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit Mike's online obituary a http://www.kentfuneralhomes.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for his family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles