Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
September 15, 2017
Clara A. Valencia, age 81, of Jonesboro, Georgia, passed away Monday, Sept. 11. She is survived by her husband, Tony Valencia; son Glenn A. Valencia and wife Hon. Kathy Brown Valencia, of Peachtree City, Georgia; daughters Vicki Marie McIntyre, of Hampton, Georgia, and Doreen Ann Valencia, of Stockbridge; brothers Chris Lucero, Nick Lucero, Charlie Lucero and Larry Lucero; sisters Lorraine Bischoff and Agenada Aragon; grandchildren Justin McIntyre, Brandi McIntyre, Victoria Valencia and Christina Valencia.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 18, at St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church with Father John Koziol, OFM Conv., officiating. The family will receive friends from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. before the service at the church. Interment services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20, at Georgia National Cemetery in Canton, Georgia. Ford-Stewart Funeral Home Inc. Jonesboro/Stockbridge is handling the arrangements; 770-210-2700, http://www.ford stewartfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Celebrate Alan Brock Friday, Sept. 22, in Grand Junction
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Elisa A. Haskins, Feb. 23, 1963, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail