Obituary: Romon E. "Pepper" Rivera, 1968-2013
March 6, 2013
Romon E. “Pepper” Rivera, of Gypsum, passed away Saturday in Minot, N.D.
Romon was born June 3, 1968, in Grand Junction. He is the son of Isidoro and Flora Rivera. Romon is survived by his mother, Flora; his beloved son Rayman Rivera; and his brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces: Jose, Joe Jr., Justin, Jessica, J.J., Sierra Rivera, Andrita, Becky Levi, Isabella, Adrian Rivera, Carlos Rivera, Kathy, Lexi Rivera, Manuel Martinez and the late Crist Rivera, Jane Rivera and Lonnie Rivera.
Pepper enjoyed being around his son – he was the light of his life. If you knew Pepper, you know what a good man he was. He was a very funny person to be with – he could make anyone laugh.
“Brother, rest in peace, till we meet again. We love you, brother.”
A funeral mass will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Eagle. Interment will follow at the Gypsum cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training