Obituary: Romon E. "Pepper" Rivera, 1968-2013
March 6, 2013
Romon E. “Pepper” Rivera, of Gypsum, passed away Saturday in Minot, N.D.
Romon was born June 3, 1968, in Grand Junction. He is the son of Isidoro and Flora Rivera. Romon is survived by his mother, Flora; his beloved son Rayman Rivera; and his brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces: Jose, Joe Jr., Justin, Jessica, J.J., Sierra Rivera, Andrita, Becky Levi, Isabella, Adrian Rivera, Carlos Rivera, Kathy, Lexi Rivera, Manuel Martinez and the late Crist Rivera, Jane Rivera and Lonnie Rivera.
Pepper enjoyed being around his son – he was the light of his life. If you knew Pepper, you know what a good man he was. He was a very funny person to be with – he could make anyone laugh.
“Brother, rest in peace, till we meet again. We love you, brother.”
A funeral mass will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Eagle. Interment will follow at the Gypsum cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from Colorado Lottery
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues