Obituary: Romon E. "Pepper" Rivera, 1968-2013
March 6, 2013
Romon E. “Pepper” Rivera, of Gypsum, passed away Saturday in Minot, N.D.
Romon was born June 3, 1968, in Grand Junction. He is the son of Isidoro and Flora Rivera. Romon is survived by his mother, Flora; his beloved son Rayman Rivera; and his brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces: Jose, Joe Jr., Justin, Jessica, J.J., Sierra Rivera, Andrita, Becky Levi, Isabella, Adrian Rivera, Carlos Rivera, Kathy, Lexi Rivera, Manuel Martinez and the late Crist Rivera, Jane Rivera and Lonnie Rivera.
Pepper enjoyed being around his son – he was the light of his life. If you knew Pepper, you know what a good man he was. He was a very funny person to be with – he could make anyone laugh.
“Brother, rest in peace, till we meet again. We love you, brother.”
A funeral mass will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Eagle. Interment will follow at the Gypsum cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
- Obituary: Robert Leroy Kesterson, Oct. 15, 1935 – Sept. 9, 2017
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology