Obituary: Theodore Lawrence James III, Dec. 13, 1957, to Aug. 28, 2017
September 4, 2017
Theodore Lawrence James III, passed away peacefully at his home in Eagle the evening of Aug. 28. Ted is survived by his wife, Elizabeth Hardie James, his children, Will and Lakotah Hardie, Kat James and many loved ones.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 17, at the Brush Creek Pavilion in Eagle. A full obituary and information about donating to Walking Mountains and/or River Watch of Colorado in Ted's honor can be found at http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail