Vail Daily obituary: Adrian Alexander Lozoya, 2003–2014
February 19, 2014
Adrian Alexander Lozoya, 10, of Gypsum since 2005, passed away at his home Tuesday. He was born on Nov. 15, 2003, to Claribel Soto in El Paso, Texas. He was a fourth grader at Red Hill Elementary School in Gypsum.
Adrian is survived by his mother and step-father, Claribel Soto and Bernardo Gonzalez, of Gypsum; sister Valeria Lozoya, of Gypsum; brother Saul Gonzalez, of Gypsum; and his grandparents Benigno and Clementina Soto, of El Paso.
A rosary service will be held on today beginning at 7 p.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Gypsum. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary Catholic Church with the Rev. Father Jose Chicas as celebrant. Burial will be private. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home, of Leadville, is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com to send a condolence to the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Elisa A. Haskins, Feb. 23, 1963, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home