Vail Daily obituary: Adrian Alexander Lozoya, 2003–2014
February 19, 2014
Adrian Alexander Lozoya, 10, of Gypsum since 2005, passed away at his home Tuesday. He was born on Nov. 15, 2003, to Claribel Soto in El Paso, Texas. He was a fourth grader at Red Hill Elementary School in Gypsum.
Adrian is survived by his mother and step-father, Claribel Soto and Bernardo Gonzalez, of Gypsum; sister Valeria Lozoya, of Gypsum; brother Saul Gonzalez, of Gypsum; and his grandparents Benigno and Clementina Soto, of El Paso.
A rosary service will be held on today beginning at 7 p.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Gypsum. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary Catholic Church with the Rev. Father Jose Chicas as celebrant. Burial will be private. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home, of Leadville, is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com to send a condolence to the family.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Judith Wright Dawkins celebration of life
- Vail Daily obituary: Kristy Lynn River, April 30, 1956, to July 1, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade