Vail Daily obituary: Arthur S. Wilson, 1935-2013
September 14, 2013
Arthur S. Wilson (1935-2013), of Denver, previously of Avon and Edwards, died Sept. 7.
He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Barbara; children Monica and Greg; and grandchildren Annalise, Adalie and Trevor.
He retired from the Veterans Administration after 37 years of service as a clinical psychologist. Arthur was a world traveler and fulfilled a life-long dream when he stood on the Great Wall of China. He loved skiing, jazz and most of all the Green Bay Packers.
Memorial Mass is Saturday at 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, 3549 Navajo St. Denver.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made to Doctors Without Borders or The Hunger Project.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks