Vail Daily obituary: Arthur S. Wilson, 1935-2013
September 14, 2013
Arthur S. Wilson (1935-2013), of Denver, previously of Avon and Edwards, died Sept. 7.
He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Barbara; children Monica and Greg; and grandchildren Annalise, Adalie and Trevor.
He retired from the Veterans Administration after 37 years of service as a clinical psychologist. Arthur was a world traveler and fulfilled a life-long dream when he stood on the Great Wall of China. He loved skiing, jazz and most of all the Green Bay Packers.
Memorial Mass is Saturday at 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, 3549 Navajo St. Denver.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made to Doctors Without Borders or The Hunger Project.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges