Vail Daily obituary: Barbara Maria Frei
January 15, 2013
Barbara Maria Frei, 97, of Grand Junction, died Jan. 8 at Larchwood Inns in Grand Junction with her daughter by her side.
She had been employed as a cosmotologist.
Survivors include her son, Stephan Frei, of Lausanne, Switzerland; her daughter, Ann-Margreth Hall, of Edwards; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Services will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps