Vail Daily obituary: Barbara Maria Frei
January 15, 2013
Barbara Maria Frei, 97, of Grand Junction, died Jan. 8 at Larchwood Inns in Grand Junction with her daughter by her side.
She had been employed as a cosmotologist.
Survivors include her son, Stephan Frei, of Lausanne, Switzerland; her daughter, Ann-Margreth Hall, of Edwards; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Services will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort