Vail Daily obituary: Barbara Maria Frei
January 15, 2013
Barbara Maria Frei, 97, of Grand Junction, died Jan. 8 at Larchwood Inns in Grand Junction with her daughter by her side.
She had been employed as a cosmotologist.
Survivors include her son, Stephan Frei, of Lausanne, Switzerland; her daughter, Ann-Margreth Hall, of Edwards; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Services will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change