Vail Daily obituary: Barbara Maria Frei
January 15, 2013
Barbara Maria Frei, 97, of Grand Junction, died Jan. 8 at Larchwood Inns in Grand Junction with her daughter by her side.
She had been employed as a cosmotologist.
Survivors include her son, Stephan Frei, of Lausanne, Switzerland; her daughter, Ann-Margreth Hall, of Edwards; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Services will be at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership