Vail Daily obituary: Betty Jo Schmidt, 1921-2014
October 14, 2014
Betty Jo Schmidt passed away on June 25.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, her husband, her brother and her sister. She is survived by her son Jack Schmidt, of Cedaredge; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and eight nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held July 12 at First Baptist Church of Gypsum, 900 Second St. Fellowship for friends and relatives will begin at 1:30 p.m. The memorial service will be at 2 p.m. with a meal and more fellowship time to follow.
Memorial contributions can be made to Hope West, Hospice of Delta County, P.O. Box 24, Delta, CO 81416.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail opens Back Bowls, bringing terrain to 1,285 acres
- Couple’s Fulford cabin is port in the wilderness
- Woman bought gun shortly before she was found dead with sons
- Can Cottonwood Pass ever be a viable detour when I-70 though Glenwood Canyon is closed?
- 11 big game animals killed, left to rot in eastern Colorado