Vail Daily obituary: Betty Jo Schmidt, 1921-2014
October 14, 2014
Betty Jo Schmidt passed away on June 25.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, her husband, her brother and her sister. She is survived by her son Jack Schmidt, of Cedaredge; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and eight nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held July 12 at First Baptist Church of Gypsum, 900 Second St. Fellowship for friends and relatives will begin at 1:30 p.m. The memorial service will be at 2 p.m. with a meal and more fellowship time to follow.
Memorial contributions can be made to Hope West, Hospice of Delta County, P.O. Box 24, Delta, CO 81416.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Beaver Creek upgrades beginner lift — at highest point of mountain