Vail Daily obituary: Brandon J. White, 1986-2014
July 11, 2014
Brandon J. White, Dec. 6, 1986-July 7, 2014.
Born in Southern California but Colorado was his home. He was bright, caring, loving and could make any situation better with his laugh. He was adventurous and loved the outdoors. He was an avid snowboarder and loved Beaver Creek. When it came to camping and hanging out with family or friends, Brandon was always the one to cook or barbecue. He attended many concerts through his teenage and adult life. He was a very genuine person with a huge heart. Very outgoing and well known in the Vail Valley. He will be missed.
He is survived by mother Mary Nelson; father James White; brother Michael R. (Mikey) Poloski; grandparents Mr. and Mrs. Col. Robert D. White; stepfather Michael A. Poloski; uncles Barry, Bob, Dennis and Tom White; sister-in-law Jessica Carbajal; nephew Ayedenn Isaiah Carbajal; and the love of his life, Brittany L. Martinez. Also many cousins and friends.
A memorial fund has been set up at Wal-Mart in Brandon's name to help family through this difficult time.
A vigil will be held at the Edwards skate park at 1 p.m. Saturday.
Services will be held at Calvary Chapel in Edwards on Highway 6 (Vail Christian High School) at 7 p.m. Saturday given by Pastor Tommy.
If there are any further questions regarding services or funding, please call 970-401-2957, 970-390-1356 or 951-231-7781
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Dr. Tom Steinberg, Vail’s first physician and an instrumental figure here for 50-plus years, dies at 93