Vail Daily obituary: Charlotte Rose Sahn, 2012-2013
October 23, 2013
Charlotte Rose Sahn died Oct. 17. She was given to her parents, Samantha and Ronnie Sahn, Feb. 16, 2012, and was the greatest joy of their lives. There was not one person who was not touched by her caring spirit and joyful soul. She was a blessing to know and was a wonderful teacher to all.
Charlotte is survived by her maternal grandmother, Maureen Crofton; her maternal grandfather, Steven Semkowicz and his wife, Karen Ockasi; her paternal grandmother, Christina Davis; her paternal grandfather, Ronald Sahn; and her uncles, Myles Semkowicz, Casey Smith and Justin Smith.
Visitation will take place at the Vail Church in Eagle-Vail from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Monday. Directly following the visitation, there will be a memorial service for Charlotte Rose. A memorial fund has been established in her name at US Bank.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training