Vail Daily obituary: D.A. ‘Bucko’ Clark, 1950-2013
September 28, 2013
David Alan "Bucko" Clark passed away Sept. 18. Clark was born Aug. 5, 1950, in Springfield, Vt., to his parents Percy and Betty Jean Clark. He attended Springfield High School as well as the University of Vermont, where he graduated with a degree in history in 1972. After graduating from college, Clark moved out west and settled in the Vail Valley.
During his time here, he was involved in both the construction industry and the restaurant business.
Clark was a tried and true Boston Red Sox fan, and he loved spending time and having fun with friends and family. He was always up for a Jeep trip, and among his favorite things were a great game of a golf. Clark was hard working but certainly knew how to have a great time. He will be remembered and greatly missed by many friends as well as his family.
Clark is survived by his mother, Betty Jean, of Riverdale, N.Y.; his brother and sister, Doug and Sherrie; and his children, Max, Paige and Bart Clark of Edwards.
A memorial service will be held at the Eagle-Vail Pavilion on Oct. 10 at 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations