Vail Daily obituary: Dean S. Duran, 1941-2013
February 21, 2013
Dean S. Duran passed away Tuesday afternoon. Rosary will be Tuesday at 7 p.m. The service is on Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Church in Eagle.
Husband of Kay Duran. He is survived by his children, Brandon, Mikki, Darin, Jason, Maria, Villanueva and Shane Erickson as well as his brothers Eddie and Jerri and sister Jacqui. He was preceded in death by his brother Dale.
He will be missed by numerous grandchildren and cousins. The family has set up a donation account with Wells Fargo in Eagle in lieu of flowers. A celebration of life will be held Saturday at the Brush Creek Pavillion from 12-4 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Elisa A. Haskins, Feb. 23, 1963, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger