Vail Daily obituary: Dean S. Duran, 1941-2013
February 21, 2013
Dean S. Duran passed away Tuesday afternoon. Rosary will be Tuesday at 7 p.m. The service is on Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Church in Eagle.
Husband of Kay Duran. He is survived by his children, Brandon, Mikki, Darin, Jason, Maria, Villanueva and Shane Erickson as well as his brothers Eddie and Jerri and sister Jacqui. He was preceded in death by his brother Dale.
He will be missed by numerous grandchildren and cousins. The family has set up a donation account with Wells Fargo in Eagle in lieu of flowers. A celebration of life will be held Saturday at the Brush Creek Pavillion from 12-4 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened