Vail Daily obituary: Dean S. Duran, 1941-2013
February 21, 2013
Dean S. Duran passed away Tuesday afternoon. Rosary will be Tuesday at 7 p.m. The service is on Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Church in Eagle.
Husband of Kay Duran. He is survived by his children, Brandon, Mikki, Darin, Jason, Maria, Villanueva and Shane Erickson as well as his brothers Eddie and Jerri and sister Jacqui. He was preceded in death by his brother Dale.
He will be missed by numerous grandchildren and cousins. The family has set up a donation account with Wells Fargo in Eagle in lieu of flowers. A celebration of life will be held Saturday at the Brush Creek Pavillion from 12-4 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess