Vail Daily obituary: Demecio Fresquez, 1940-2015
September 1, 2015
Demecio Fresquez, 75, of Gypsum, formerly of Red Cliff, passed away on Friday.
A visitation will be held on Thursday at St. Patrick Parish in Minturn from 6 to 7 p.m. with a rosary service beginning at 7 p.m. A mass of Christian burial will be held on Friday at St. Patrick Parish at 10 a.m. Burial will be at Greenwood Cemetery in Red Cliff with a reception to follow at the Red Cliff Community Building.
Contributions may be sent to St. Patrick's Parish Church, 476 Pine St., Minturn, CO 81645 for the Demecio Fresquez Memorial.
Please visit Mr. Fresquez's online memorial at http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home