Vail Daily obituary: Eugene D. Lorig, 1927-2016
July 30, 2016
Eugene D. Lorig, Feb. 6, 1927 – July 23, 2016.
Paonia resident Eugene D. Lorig passed away peacefully July 23 at his home in Paonia. He was 89 years old.
A celebration of life was held Saturday at the Paonia Town Park in Paonia.
Eugene is survived by his wife, Margo Lorig, of Paonia; sons E. David Lorig and Kenyon Edward Lorig; and daughters Darrah Marie Lorig Miller and Dorothy Vivian Lorig.
Arrangements are under the care and direction of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory. View the Internet obituary and sign the online guest registry at http://www.taylor funeralservice.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Celebrate Alan Brock Friday, Sept. 22, in Grand Junction
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- UPDATE: Eastbound lanes of Interstate 70 near Vail will close again Friday morning to remove crashed semi
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger
- Avon council still doesn’t know cost of Ben Harper & Innocent Criminals concert