Vail Daily obituary: Gail Diane Prindiville, 1937-2014
October 14, 2014
Gail Diane Prindiville, 77, of McKinney, Texas, was ushered to heaven by angels on May 31. She was born Feb. 11, 1937, in Yuba City, California.
Gail was the daughter of Gilbert and Helen Anderson. She married her childhood sweetheart, Terry S. Prindiville, in 1956.
In her latter years, after their family was raised, Gail and Terry lived in Vail and Edwards and attended The Vail Church in Avon.
She is survived by her husband, Terry S. Prindiville, of McKinney, Texas; son Terry Prindiville Jr. and wife, Lisa, of Edwards; son Charles Prindiville, of Las Vegas; daughter, Helen Hunt, and husband, Tom Hunt, of McKinney, Texas; and son Matthew Prindiville, of Dallas. She leaves 13 grandchildren and one great-grandchild that will deeply miss their nana, but they know they will see her again in heaven.
She is preceded in death by her parents. Gail had a strong faith in Jesus and was a devoted believer. She could quote a Bible verse to match any occasion. Her favorite verses can be found in Psalms 37, verses 23-26.
A celebration Gail's life was held last week in McKinney, Texas. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Eagle and Gypsum can’t offer much in the way of rental cost relief in Eagle County