Vail Daily obituary: Gail Diane Prindiville, 1937-2014
October 14, 2014
Gail Diane Prindiville, 77, of McKinney, Texas, was ushered to heaven by angels on May 31. She was born Feb. 11, 1937, in Yuba City, California.
Gail was the daughter of Gilbert and Helen Anderson. She married her childhood sweetheart, Terry S. Prindiville, in 1956.
In her latter years, after their family was raised, Gail and Terry lived in Vail and Edwards and attended The Vail Church in Avon.
She is survived by her husband, Terry S. Prindiville, of McKinney, Texas; son Terry Prindiville Jr. and wife, Lisa, of Edwards; son Charles Prindiville, of Las Vegas; daughter, Helen Hunt, and husband, Tom Hunt, of McKinney, Texas; and son Matthew Prindiville, of Dallas. She leaves 13 grandchildren and one great-grandchild that will deeply miss their nana, but they know they will see her again in heaven.
She is preceded in death by her parents. Gail had a strong faith in Jesus and was a devoted believer. She could quote a Bible verse to match any occasion. Her favorite verses can be found in Psalms 37, verses 23-26.
A celebration Gail's life was held last week in McKinney, Texas. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet