Vail Daily obituary: Gail Diane Prindiville, 1937-2014
October 14, 2014
Gail Diane Prindiville, 77, of McKinney, Texas, was ushered to heaven by angels on May 31. She was born Feb. 11, 1937, in Yuba City, California.
Gail was the daughter of Gilbert and Helen Anderson. She married her childhood sweetheart, Terry S. Prindiville, in 1956.
In her latter years, after their family was raised, Gail and Terry lived in Vail and Edwards and attended The Vail Church in Avon.
She is survived by her husband, Terry S. Prindiville, of McKinney, Texas; son Terry Prindiville Jr. and wife, Lisa, of Edwards; son Charles Prindiville, of Las Vegas; daughter, Helen Hunt, and husband, Tom Hunt, of McKinney, Texas; and son Matthew Prindiville, of Dallas. She leaves 13 grandchildren and one great-grandchild that will deeply miss their nana, but they know they will see her again in heaven.
She is preceded in death by her parents. Gail had a strong faith in Jesus and was a devoted believer. She could quote a Bible verse to match any occasion. Her favorite verses can be found in Psalms 37, verses 23-26.
A celebration Gail's life was held last week in McKinney, Texas. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail