Vail Daily obituary: Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 2001-2013
April 16, 2013
Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 11, of Avon since 2009, passed away on Thursday in Frisco.
He was born on June 1, 2001, in Albuquerque, N.M., to Miguel Blanco Avila and Grasiela Estrada Pena.
Jasiel was a sixth-grade student at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail and was a soccer player.
He is survived by his father and mother; brothers Jason and Justin Blanco; and many uncles, aunts and cousins.
A rosary service will be held on from 6 to 7 p.m. today at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail with a reception to follow. A mass of Christian burial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at The Chapel at Beaver Creek, 33 Elk Track Road, with the Rev. Father Jesus Garcia as celebrant. Burial will be at a later date in Chihuahua, Mexico. Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family by visiting http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Ludwig ‘Louie’ Jordan: A life well lived
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vai Daily obituary: Gretta Burdick Parks, Oct. 8, 1928, to March 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers