Vail Daily obituary: Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 2001-2013
April 16, 2013
Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 11, of Avon since 2009, passed away on Thursday in Frisco.
He was born on June 1, 2001, in Albuquerque, N.M., to Miguel Blanco Avila and Grasiela Estrada Pena.
Jasiel was a sixth-grade student at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail and was a soccer player.
He is survived by his father and mother; brothers Jason and Justin Blanco; and many uncles, aunts and cousins.
A rosary service will be held on from 6 to 7 p.m. today at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail with a reception to follow. A mass of Christian burial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at The Chapel at Beaver Creek, 33 Elk Track Road, with the Rev. Father Jesus Garcia as celebrant. Burial will be at a later date in Chihuahua, Mexico. Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family by visiting http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?