Vail Daily obituary: Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 2001-2013
April 16, 2013
Jasiel Blanco Estrada, 11, of Avon since 2009, passed away on Thursday in Frisco.
He was born on June 1, 2001, in Albuquerque, N.M., to Miguel Blanco Avila and Grasiela Estrada Pena.
Jasiel was a sixth-grade student at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail and was a soccer player.
He is survived by his father and mother; brothers Jason and Justin Blanco; and many uncles, aunts and cousins.
A rosary service will be held on from 6 to 7 p.m. today at Homestake Peak Middle School in Eagle-Vail with a reception to follow. A mass of Christian burial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at The Chapel at Beaver Creek, 33 Elk Track Road, with the Rev. Father Jesus Garcia as celebrant. Burial will be at a later date in Chihuahua, Mexico. Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family by visiting http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail