Vail Daily obituary: Jaxon Andy Gerard
September 3, 2013
Jaxon Andy Gerard was stillborn on Aug. 20 at 11:45 p.m. in Glenwood Springs. Jaxon is the cherished son of Cody and Samantha Gerard.
Jaxon is survived by his maternal grandparents, Dick and Malea Miller; paternal grandparents, George and Danna Gerard; great-grandparents Lelan and Barbara Hartley, Irvin and Kathy Miller, and Diane Beasley; aunts and uncle Clint and Rebecca Miller and Chelsey Gerard; and many other family members and dear friends.
He is greeted in heaven by his great-grandparents Andy and Elizabeth Gerard and John Beasley.
Life is not about the years you have on this earth but the purpose and meaning you have while you are here. Jaxon has brought an abundance of light into this family in the short time he was here. Cody and Samantha wish to express their gratitude for the outpouring of kindness and support from their loved ones and caring communities.
Contributions in Jaxon's memory can be made to Walk to Remember. Visit http://www.walk toremember.org for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Toughill memorial service notice
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations