Vail Daily obituary: Jon Silver, 1955-2012
August 8, 2012
My beloved husband, Jon Silver, passed away July 31 after a brave battle with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1955, in Jamaica, N.Y. It was the beginning of what would become a full, adventurous and passionate life. From the mountains of Colorado to the shores of Lake Powell, Jon enjoyed life to the fullest. His talents and interests ranged from professional pilot, avid skier, ambulance attendant, volunteer firefighter, DJ, wilderness survivalist, handyman and real estate owner.
We are all lucky to have known and loved him.
Thank you for all the caring and friendship we both received.
Any donations can be made to: Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes