Vail Daily obituary: Jon Silver, 1955-2012
August 8, 2012
My beloved husband, Jon Silver, passed away July 31 after a brave battle with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1955, in Jamaica, N.Y. It was the beginning of what would become a full, adventurous and passionate life. From the mountains of Colorado to the shores of Lake Powell, Jon enjoyed life to the fullest. His talents and interests ranged from professional pilot, avid skier, ambulance attendant, volunteer firefighter, DJ, wilderness survivalist, handyman and real estate owner.
We are all lucky to have known and loved him.
Thank you for all the caring and friendship we both received.
Any donations can be made to: Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades