Vail Daily obituary: Jon Silver, 1955-2012
August 8, 2012
My beloved husband, Jon Silver, passed away July 31 after a brave battle with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1955, in Jamaica, N.Y. It was the beginning of what would become a full, adventurous and passionate life. From the mountains of Colorado to the shores of Lake Powell, Jon enjoyed life to the fullest. His talents and interests ranged from professional pilot, avid skier, ambulance attendant, volunteer firefighter, DJ, wilderness survivalist, handyman and real estate owner.
We are all lucky to have known and loved him.
Thank you for all the caring and friendship we both received.
Any donations can be made to: Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Mrs. Clara A. Valencia, Aug. 27, 1936, to Sept. 11, 2017
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Robert Leroy Kesterson, Oct. 15, 1935 – Sept. 9, 2017
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport