Vail Daily obituary: Lenn Matthew Hunter, 1979-2014
May 13, 2014
Lenn Matthew Hunter, 35, of Avon, died April 28.
He was born March 26, 1979, in Topeka, Kansas, and was the son of Larry E. and Linda D. Hunter.
Lenn was employed by Vail Valley Surgery Center.
A services will be held at 1 p.m. on Friday at the Penwell-Gabel Parker-Price Chapel, 245 NW Independence Ave., Topeka, Kansas. The family will receive friends from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday at the funeral home.
Contributions to Lenn Hunter Memorial Scholarship can be made care of First State Bank and Trust, 402 Plaza Drive, Perry, KS 66073.
To leave a special message for the family online, please visit http://www.PenwellGabel Topeka.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims