Vail Daily obituary: Lenn Matthew Hunter, 1979-2014
May 13, 2014
Lenn Matthew Hunter, 35, of Avon, died April 28.
He was born March 26, 1979, in Topeka, Kansas, and was the son of Larry E. and Linda D. Hunter.
Lenn was employed by Vail Valley Surgery Center.
A services will be held at 1 p.m. on Friday at the Penwell-Gabel Parker-Price Chapel, 245 NW Independence Ave., Topeka, Kansas. The family will receive friends from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday at the funeral home.
Contributions to Lenn Hunter Memorial Scholarship can be made care of First State Bank and Trust, 402 Plaza Drive, Perry, KS 66073.
To leave a special message for the family online, please visit http://www.PenwellGabel Topeka.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change