Vail Daily obituary: Lori Redovian, 1958-2013
April 16, 2013
Lori Redovian, of Evergreen, passed away peacefully in the early hours of April 14 at the age of 54.
She is survived by her husbandof 27 years, Wayne, and her loving daughte,r Mikhaila. Lori is also survived by her mother, JoAnn Tuin, of Lincoln, Neb., her sisters Stephanie Lawson and family, also of Lincoln, and Tina Crow and family, of Dallas.
Lori was born in Lincoln, Neb., and was a lifelong lover of trees, sunshine and the outdoors. She graduated from the University of Missouri with a degree in forestry. Lori went on the graduate with an MBA at Pennsylvania State University, where she met her future husband, Wayne. Lori and Wayne married in Aspen in 1986 and put down roots in Colorado. In 1992, they welcomed their only child, Mikhaila, into their family. “The three musketeers,” enjoyed many adventures in their Colorado backyard and abroad. She took pleasure in skiing, running, fine dining and family.
When not enjoying the Colorado landscape, Lori was a professional at US West/Qwest and TW Telecom.
A memorial service celebrating Lori’s life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Rockland Community Church in Golden. Donations or contributions can be made to Rockland Community Church. Memorials may be made in Lori’s honor to Rockland Community Church.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail