Vail Daily obituary: Michael Morris
July 28, 2013
Michael Morris, a resident of Vail for many years died in Los Angeles on April 13.
Mike was an avid golfer who played to a scratch handicap at Singletree. When he wasn't playing at Singletree he often skied Vail. Regardless of whether he skied or played golf , Mike started every day at Cascade with a rigorous and predictable workout every day.
He left Vail to be with his family in California in 2002. He passed of cardiac complications at Cedar Sinai in L.A. He is survived by his daughter Tiffany Mayers, her husband Doug and granddaughter Olivia.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet