Vail Daily obituary: Michael Morris
July 28, 2013
Michael Morris, a resident of Vail for many years died in Los Angeles on April 13.
Mike was an avid golfer who played to a scratch handicap at Singletree. When he wasn't playing at Singletree he often skied Vail. Regardless of whether he skied or played golf , Mike started every day at Cascade with a rigorous and predictable workout every day.
He left Vail to be with his family in California in 2002. He passed of cardiac complications at Cedar Sinai in L.A. He is survived by his daughter Tiffany Mayers, her husband Doug and granddaughter Olivia.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Celebrate Alan Brock Friday, Sept. 22, in Grand Junction
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Elisa A. Haskins, Feb. 23, 1963, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail