Vail Daily obituary: Naomi Rose Breitzman
December 2, 2013
Naomi Rose Breitzman, 3 months, went to be with Jesus on Thursday. She was born at St. Luke's Presbyterian Hospital on Sept. 3.
Naomi is the daughter of Mike and Juanita Breitzman. She is loved and adored by her two big brothers, Landis and Wesley Breitzman.
Even though she was only on this earth for a short time, she was influential in the lives of all who knew her. She was a joy and a true representation of her name, "pleasantness."
"But Jesus called them to him, saying, 'Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.'" — Luke 18:16.
A memorial service will be held for Naomi Rose at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Calvary Chapel Eagle, to be followed by a potluck reception. A memorial fund has been set up for the Breitzmans. Checks can be made out to Eagle Bible Church with a note in the memo stating "Breitzman Memorial Fund." You can send checks to Eagle Bible Church, P.O. Box 1800 Eagle, CO 81631.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims