Vail Daily obituary: Paul John Myers, 1945-2013
August 9, 2013
Paul John Myers, 67, of Vail died Monday.
He was born Nov. 8, 1945, in Detroit to John Watt Myers and Reva Myers. Paul was a true lover of Vail and its mountains for over 30 years. He was a leader and a brilliant entrepreneur. Paul was an avid skier and loved being on the mountain with his family more than anything.
He is survived by sons Joshua Myers and Zachary Myers; daughter Jennifer Kashatus; brother David Myers; sister Sara Wade; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at 11 a.m. today at The Hebrew Cemetery in Leadville.
Memorial gifts may be sent to 131 W. Meadow Drive, Unit 103, Vail CO 81657.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges