Vail Daily obituary: Paul John Myers, 1945-2013
August 9, 2013
Paul John Myers, 67, of Vail died Monday.
He was born Nov. 8, 1945, in Detroit to John Watt Myers and Reva Myers. Paul was a true lover of Vail and its mountains for over 30 years. He was a leader and a brilliant entrepreneur. Paul was an avid skier and loved being on the mountain with his family more than anything.
He is survived by sons Joshua Myers and Zachary Myers; daughter Jennifer Kashatus; brother David Myers; sister Sara Wade; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at 11 a.m. today at The Hebrew Cemetery in Leadville.
Memorial gifts may be sent to 131 W. Meadow Drive, Unit 103, Vail CO 81657.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?