Vail Daily obituary: Rena Kay Miller, 1947-2013
February 22, 2013
Rena Kay Miller, 65, passed on to a place of peace with her family around her. She fought a hard battle with cancer but always tried to make her family feel all right about it.
Rena was born on May 13, 1946, in Leadville to Larry and Irene Tracy.
She leaves behind her husband of 36 years, Roy Miller, of Dotsero; son Tracy Lagrow; daughters Regina Haywood, Amy Gilmer, Victoria La Grow and Melissa Haycock; sister, Marcia (Van) Trahern; 11 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Rena’s life will be at the Brush Creek Pavilion on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training