Vail Daily obituary: Rena Kay Miller, 1947-2013
February 22, 2013
Rena Kay Miller, 65, passed on to a place of peace with her family around her. She fought a hard battle with cancer but always tried to make her family feel all right about it.
Rena was born on May 13, 1946, in Leadville to Larry and Irene Tracy.
She leaves behind her husband of 36 years, Roy Miller, of Dotsero; son Tracy Lagrow; daughters Regina Haywood, Amy Gilmer, Victoria La Grow and Melissa Haycock; sister, Marcia (Van) Trahern; 11 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Rena’s life will be at the Brush Creek Pavilion on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership