Vail Daily obituary: Rena Kay Miller, 1947-2013
February 22, 2013
Rena Kay Miller, 65, passed on to a place of peace with her family around her. She fought a hard battle with cancer but always tried to make her family feel all right about it.
Rena was born on May 13, 1946, in Leadville to Larry and Irene Tracy.
She leaves behind her husband of 36 years, Roy Miller, of Dotsero; son Tracy Lagrow; daughters Regina Haywood, Amy Gilmer, Victoria La Grow and Melissa Haycock; sister, Marcia (Van) Trahern; 11 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Rena’s life will be at the Brush Creek Pavilion on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Two men found dead in El Jebel area; third person taken to hospital
- In improbable scenario, Devils topple Huskies
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training
- Dog dollars: Off-leash pets cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands dollars, law enforcement thousands of hours