Vail Daily obituary: Rena Kay Miller, 1947-2013
February 22, 2013
Rena Kay Miller, 65, passed on to a place of peace with her family around her. She fought a hard battle with cancer but always tried to make her family feel all right about it.
Rena was born on May 13, 1946, in Leadville to Larry and Irene Tracy.
She leaves behind her husband of 36 years, Roy Miller, of Dotsero; son Tracy Lagrow; daughters Regina Haywood, Amy Gilmer, Victoria La Grow and Melissa Haycock; sister, Marcia (Van) Trahern; 11 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Rena’s life will be at the Brush Creek Pavilion on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Celebrate Alan Brock Friday, Sept. 22, in Grand Junction
- Obituary: The life of the one and only Kurt Keltner
- Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
- Obituary: Perfecto C. Rivera, March 28, 1931, to Sept. 4, 2017
- Obituary: Theodore Lawrence James III, Dec. 13, 1957, to Aug. 28, 2017
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved