Vail Daily obituary: Rena Kay Miller, 1947-2013
February 22, 2013
Rena Kay Miller, 65, passed on to a place of peace with her family around her. She fought a hard battle with cancer but always tried to make her family feel all right about it.
Rena was born on May 13, 1946, in Leadville to Larry and Irene Tracy.
She leaves behind her husband of 36 years, Roy Miller, of Dotsero; son Tracy Lagrow; daughters Regina Haywood, Amy Gilmer, Victoria La Grow and Melissa Haycock; sister, Marcia (Van) Trahern; 11 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Rena’s life will be at the Brush Creek Pavilion on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes