Vail Daily obituary: Reva Kuhr, 1960-2013
February 28, 2013
Reva Lynn (Beagley) Kuhr, 52, died Wednesday in Glenwood Springs.
She was born on July 18, 1960, in Craig to Donald and Linda Beagley. Reva graduated from Eagle Valley High School in 1978. She worked for Michele’s Bakery for many years before opening one of her own, HoneyBun Bakery in Gypsum. She loved all things needlecraft – knitting, crocheting, needlepoint.
Reva is survived by her father Don, husband Peter, son Michael Miller, daughter Michelle (Justin) Winstead, grandson Cole Winstead, sisters Roxy (Joe) Beagley and Rhonda (Danny) Higgins, brothers Mark (Patty) Beagley and Marty Beagley, nephews Kyle (Vanessa) Higgins and Steil Beagley, and nieces Bradie (Ryan) Beagley-Reiner, Hattie (Dain) Wagy, and Britni Beagley. She was predeceased by her mother Linda Beagley in 2007.
She was a big part of a wonderful family, and she will be greatly missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Can Cottonwood Pass ever be a viable detour when I-70 though Glenwood Canyon is closed?
- Vail opens Back Bowls, bringing terrain to 1,285 acres
- Woman bought gun shortly before she was found dead with sons
- Couple’s Fulford cabin is port in the wilderness
- The Bookworm of Edwards staff chooses best books of 2016