Vail Daily obituary: Reva Kuhr, 1960-2013
February 28, 2013
Reva Lynn (Beagley) Kuhr, 52, died Wednesday in Glenwood Springs.
She was born on July 18, 1960, in Craig to Donald and Linda Beagley. Reva graduated from Eagle Valley High School in 1978. She worked for Michele’s Bakery for many years before opening one of her own, HoneyBun Bakery in Gypsum. She loved all things needlecraft – knitting, crocheting, needlepoint.
Reva is survived by her father Don, husband Peter, son Michael Miller, daughter Michelle (Justin) Winstead, grandson Cole Winstead, sisters Roxy (Joe) Beagley and Rhonda (Danny) Higgins, brothers Mark (Patty) Beagley and Marty Beagley, nephews Kyle (Vanessa) Higgins and Steil Beagley, and nieces Bradie (Ryan) Beagley-Reiner, Hattie (Dain) Wagy, and Britni Beagley. She was predeceased by her mother Linda Beagley in 2007.
She was a big part of a wonderful family, and she will be greatly missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership