Vail Daily obituary: Robert V. Dwyer III, 1971-2013
October 13, 2013
Robert V. Dwyer III, 42, of Vail, died Oct. 3.
Born in South Amboy, N.J., he grew up in East Brunswick before moving to Vail in 1992, where he lived for 12 years before returning to East Brunswick in 2004. He moved back out to Vail six years ago.
He worked a landscape technician for Creative Environments in Vail for the past six years.
He was predeceased by his father, Robert V. Dwyer Jr., in 2006.
Surviving are his mother, Katherine McAlear Dwyer, of East Brunswick; a sister, Tara M. Dwyer of Philadelphia; and his companion, Conni Osborne, of Vail.
A memorial service was held on Thursday in East Brunswick. Cremation was private. Memorial contributions may be made directly to the family. For more information or to send condolences to family, visit http://www.rezemfh.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ludwig ‘Louie’ Jordan: A life well lived
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Vai Daily obituary: Gretta Burdick Parks, Oct. 8, 1928, to March 16, 2017
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl