Vail Daily obituary: Robert V. Dwyer III, 1971-2013
October 13, 2013
Robert V. Dwyer III, 42, of Vail, died Oct. 3.
Born in South Amboy, N.J., he grew up in East Brunswick before moving to Vail in 1992, where he lived for 12 years before returning to East Brunswick in 2004. He moved back out to Vail six years ago.
He worked a landscape technician for Creative Environments in Vail for the past six years.
He was predeceased by his father, Robert V. Dwyer Jr., in 2006.
Surviving are his mother, Katherine McAlear Dwyer, of East Brunswick; a sister, Tara M. Dwyer of Philadelphia; and his companion, Conni Osborne, of Vail.
A memorial service was held on Thursday in East Brunswick. Cremation was private. Memorial contributions may be made directly to the family. For more information or to send condolences to family, visit http://www.rezemfh.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride