Vail Daily obituary: Robert V. Dwyer III, 1971-2013
October 13, 2013
Robert V. Dwyer III, 42, of Vail, died Oct. 3.
Born in South Amboy, N.J., he grew up in East Brunswick before moving to Vail in 1992, where he lived for 12 years before returning to East Brunswick in 2004. He moved back out to Vail six years ago.
He worked a landscape technician for Creative Environments in Vail for the past six years.
He was predeceased by his father, Robert V. Dwyer Jr., in 2006.
Surviving are his mother, Katherine McAlear Dwyer, of East Brunswick; a sister, Tara M. Dwyer of Philadelphia; and his companion, Conni Osborne, of Vail.
A memorial service was held on Thursday in East Brunswick. Cremation was private. Memorial contributions may be made directly to the family. For more information or to send condolences to family, visit http://www.rezemfh.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride