Vail Daily obituary: Robin Guerry, 1946-2013
March 26, 2013
Robin Sands Guerry, born Oct. 26, 1946, died Monday.
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration invites its members and the community to celebrate the life of Robin Guerry. Please join us at noon today at the Vail Interfaith Chapel for a memorial service with a reception to follow.
Robin is survived by her loving husband, Ken; sons; daughter-in-laws; and sister Courtenay.
For more information, call 970-476-0618
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership