Vail Daily obituary: Robin Guerry, 1946-2013
March 26, 2013
Robin Sands Guerry, born Oct. 26, 1946, died Monday.
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration invites its members and the community to celebrate the life of Robin Guerry. Please join us at noon today at the Vail Interfaith Chapel for a memorial service with a reception to follow.
Robin is survived by her loving husband, Ken; sons; daughter-in-laws; and sister Courtenay.
For more information, call 970-476-0618
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from Colorado Lottery
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues