Vail Daily obituary: Robin Guerry, 1946-2013
March 26, 2013
Robin Sands Guerry, born Oct. 26, 1946, died Monday.
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration invites its members and the community to celebrate the life of Robin Guerry. Please join us at noon today at the Vail Interfaith Chapel for a memorial service with a reception to follow.
Robin is survived by her loving husband, Ken; sons; daughter-in-laws; and sister Courtenay.
For more information, call 970-476-0618
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards