Vail Daily obituary: Robin Guerry, 1946-2013
March 26, 2013
Robin Sands Guerry, born Oct. 26, 1946, died Monday.
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration invites its members and the community to celebrate the life of Robin Guerry. Please join us at noon today at the Vail Interfaith Chapel for a memorial service with a reception to follow.
Robin is survived by her loving husband, Ken; sons; daughter-in-laws; and sister Courtenay.
For more information, call 970-476-0618
Trending In: Obituaries
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort