Vail Daily obituary: Robin Guerry, 1946-2013
March 26, 2013
Robin Sands Guerry, born Oct. 26, 1946, died Monday.
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration invites its members and the community to celebrate the life of Robin Guerry. Please join us at noon today at the Vail Interfaith Chapel for a memorial service with a reception to follow.
Robin is survived by her loving husband, Ken; sons; daughter-in-laws; and sister Courtenay.
For more information, call 970-476-0618
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ludwig ‘Louie’ Jordan: A life well lived
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Vai Daily obituary: Gretta Burdick Parks, Oct. 8, 1928, to March 16, 2017
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl