Vail Daily obituary: Sandra Joetta Davies
October 14, 2014
Sandra Joetta Davies, 71, peacefully passed away Thursday.
She is survived by her husband, Doug Davies; her mother, Lydia M. (Velasco) Montoya; her sister, Lynda (John) Jodrie; her son, Brett (Catherine) Davies; her daughter, Grey (Sean) Mello; and grandchildren Shane Mello, Jillian Mello, Molly Mello and Joaquin Davies; and was predeceased by her father, Joseph B. Montoya.
A celebration of her life will be held in Pueblo on Aug. 9. Time and location will be published along with a full obituary at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan