Vail Daily obituary: Sandra Joetta Davies
October 14, 2014
Sandra Joetta Davies, 71, peacefully passed away Thursday.
She is survived by her husband, Doug Davies; her mother, Lydia M. (Velasco) Montoya; her sister, Lynda (John) Jodrie; her son, Brett (Catherine) Davies; her daughter, Grey (Sean) Mello; and grandchildren Shane Mello, Jillian Mello, Molly Mello and Joaquin Davies; and was predeceased by her father, Joseph B. Montoya.
A celebration of her life will be held in Pueblo on Aug. 9. Time and location will be published along with a full obituary at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Toughill memorial service notice
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations