Vail Daily obituary: Sandra Joetta Davies
October 14, 2014
Sandra Joetta Davies, 71, peacefully passed away Thursday.
She is survived by her husband, Doug Davies; her mother, Lydia M. (Velasco) Montoya; her sister, Lynda (John) Jodrie; her son, Brett (Catherine) Davies; her daughter, Grey (Sean) Mello; and grandchildren Shane Mello, Jillian Mello, Molly Mello and Joaquin Davies; and was predeceased by her father, Joseph B. Montoya.
A celebration of her life will be held in Pueblo on Aug. 9. Time and location will be published along with a full obituary at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes