Vail Daily obituary: Sandra Joetta Davies
October 14, 2014
Sandra Joetta Davies, 71, peacefully passed away Thursday.
She is survived by her husband, Doug Davies; her mother, Lydia M. (Velasco) Montoya; her sister, Lynda (John) Jodrie; her son, Brett (Catherine) Davies; her daughter, Grey (Sean) Mello; and grandchildren Shane Mello, Jillian Mello, Molly Mello and Joaquin Davies; and was predeceased by her father, Joseph B. Montoya.
A celebration of her life will be held in Pueblo on Aug. 9. Time and location will be published along with a full obituary at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Bradley Chandler Post, March 22, 1950, to May 14, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ingrid Rittner
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions