Vail Daily obituary: Shari M. Dinser
June 7, 2013
Shari M Dinser, 59, of Milford, Mich., died Wednesday.
She was born in Detroit to Regina Dinser. She lived in Eagle Valley for years.
She is survived by daughter Alexandria Hackl; her mother; brothers Daniel and Jimmy; and sisters Susie, Sally and Shirley.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. June 10 at Brighton Nazarene Church, in Brighton, Mich.
Memorial gifts may be sent to Alexandria Hackl.
Generations Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sign of the times: Rifle’s new K9 puppies will be trained to ignore marijuana
- Developers of treatment center sue Cordillera residents for ‘discriminating against addictions’
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail parking pass sales begin Oct. 30 with incentives for early purchases