Vail Daily obituary: Shari M. Dinser
June 7, 2013
Shari M Dinser, 59, of Milford, Mich., died Wednesday.
She was born in Detroit to Regina Dinser. She lived in Eagle Valley for years.
She is survived by daughter Alexandria Hackl; her mother; brothers Daniel and Jimmy; and sisters Susie, Sally and Shirley.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. June 10 at Brighton Nazarene Church, in Brighton, Mich.
Memorial gifts may be sent to Alexandria Hackl.
Generations Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort