Vail Daily obituary: Shari M. Dinser
June 7, 2013
Shari M Dinser, 59, of Milford, Mich., died Wednesday.
She was born in Detroit to Regina Dinser. She lived in Eagle Valley for years.
She is survived by daughter Alexandria Hackl; her mother; brothers Daniel and Jimmy; and sisters Susie, Sally and Shirley.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. June 10 at Brighton Nazarene Church, in Brighton, Mich.
Memorial gifts may be sent to Alexandria Hackl.
Generations Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock