Vail Daily obituary: Susan Zastrow, 1945-2013
April 8, 2013
Susan Leigh Zastrow, 67, of Eagle-Vail, died April 2.
She was born in Tracy, Minn., on Aug. 5, 1945, to James B. Sawyer and Yvonne Anderson.
She was married to Ronald Zastrow on June 11, 1966, in Walnut Grove, Minn. She was an area resident for 32 years, moving here from Rifle.
She is survived by her husband; son Ryan Zastrow; daughters Leigh Compton and Kristin Lukela; brother James Sawyer; and six grandchildren.
Her mother and father precede her in death.
In lieu of flowers, send donations to International Peace Initiatives (IPI), P.O. Box 17415, Boulder, CO 80308.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1