Vail Daily obituary: Susan Zastrow, 1945-2013
April 8, 2013
Susan Leigh Zastrow, 67, of Eagle-Vail, died April 2.
She was born in Tracy, Minn., on Aug. 5, 1945, to James B. Sawyer and Yvonne Anderson.
She was married to Ronald Zastrow on June 11, 1966, in Walnut Grove, Minn. She was an area resident for 32 years, moving here from Rifle.
She is survived by her husband; son Ryan Zastrow; daughters Leigh Compton and Kristin Lukela; brother James Sawyer; and six grandchildren.
Her mother and father precede her in death.
In lieu of flowers, send donations to International Peace Initiatives (IPI), P.O. Box 17415, Boulder, CO 80308.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division