Vail Daily obituary: Susan Zastrow, 1945-2013
April 8, 2013
Susan Leigh Zastrow, 67, of Eagle-Vail, died April 2.
She was born in Tracy, Minn., on Aug. 5, 1945, to James B. Sawyer and Yvonne Anderson.
She was married to Ronald Zastrow on June 11, 1966, in Walnut Grove, Minn. She was an area resident for 32 years, moving here from Rifle.
She is survived by her husband; son Ryan Zastrow; daughters Leigh Compton and Kristin Lukela; brother James Sawyer; and six grandchildren.
Her mother and father precede her in death.
In lieu of flowers, send donations to International Peace Initiatives (IPI), P.O. Box 17415, Boulder, CO 80308.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Ludwig ‘Louie’ Jordan: A life well lived
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vai Daily obituary: Gretta Burdick Parks, Oct. 8, 1928, to March 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500