Vail Daily obituary: Susan Zastrow, 1945-2013
Ryan Summerlin April 8, 2013
Susan Leigh Zastrow, 67, of Eagle-Vail, died April 2.
She was born in Tracy, Minn., on Aug. 5, 1945, to James B. Sawyer and Yvonne Anderson.
She was married to Ronald Zastrow on June 11, 1966, in Walnut Grove, Minn. She was an area resident for 32 years, moving here from Rifle.
She is survived by her husband; son Ryan Zastrow; daughters Leigh Compton and Kristin Lukela; brother James Sawyer; and six grandchildren.
Her mother and father precede her in death.
In lieu of flowers, send donations to International Peace Initiatives (IPI), P.O. Box 17415, Boulder, CO 80308.
Trending In: Obituaries
- The big surprise: Bride says ‘I will’ and ‘I do’ on same day atop Vail Mountain
- Vail Valley Foundation names new board chair
- Sophisticated scammers try to swindle local businesses
- Vail Beaver Creek Restaurant Week makes offseason eats affordable with $20.16 price points
- Avon Town Council denies sales tax rebate