Vail Daily obituary: Timothy J. Park, 1969-2012
August 8, 2012
Timothy Jay Park, beloved son of David and Joyce Park of Annandale, Va., passed away July 24, at Coles Point, Va. Timothy, a custom woodworker, was preparing to return to his home in Annandale, when he died of natural causes.
Timothy was born April 26, 1969, in Williston, N.D., and graduated from Falls Church High School in 1987. He spent most of the last 18 years in the Vail-Avon area of Colorado where he founded his company, Timbers and Trim of Vail.
Timothy is survived by his parents, David and Joyce Park; sisters Robin Chapman, of Springfield, Ark., Sandra McEwen, of Wheatland, Wyo., and Heather Vinter, of Centerville, Va.; brothers Michael, of Clifton, Va., and Christopher, of Fairfax City, Va. He leaves many aunts and uncles as well as 15 nieces and nephews.
Services were held Aug. 3 at Friendship United Methodist Church in Falls Church, Va.
In memory of Timothy Park, donations may be made to The Men’s Home of Alexandria online at http://www.themenshome.org. The Men’s Home is a 60-year-old nonprofit institution which allows recovering alcoholics to live in a community of others fighting the same disease. The Men’s Home gave Tim many months of sobriety, fellowship and support over the past year.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes