Vail Daily obituary: Timothy N. Fred, 1965-2014
October 14, 2014
Timothy N. Fred, aka Bronco, was born on Mother's Day, May 9, 1965, in Laramie, Wyoming.
He left this earth on Tuesday. He lived life to the fullest with many of his passions like cooking and making new friends. He enjoyed trips back to his hometown to be with family. He enjoyed going to UW football games. Even though Laramie is his hometown, he considered Vail his second home because he loved the atmosphere.
He is survived by his parents, Peter Sr. and Pauline Fred; one brother, Peter; six sisters, Mary Jane, Marjorie, Maureen, Mildred, Edith and Ethelyn; two nieces, Pamela and Meghan; three nephews, Lance, Kyle and Clint; seven great-nieces; and four great-nephews.
He was preceded in death by one sister, Verna Rockwell; grandparents Nelson and Ethelyn Pine, of Naschitti, New Mexico; two uncles, Kee and Ervin Pine; and one aunt, Marilyn Chapela.
Services are Saturday at 10 a.m. at St. Thomas, 476 Pine St., Minturn. Burial site at Minturn Cemetery, Minturn.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort