Vail Daily obituary: Tom Krebs, 1957-2013
August 15, 2013
Tom Krebs Jr. passed away on April 14 in Maui, Hawaii.
He was survived by his fiance, Lexi Holden; father, Thomas Krebs Sr.; mother, Caroline Wagner Krebs; and sisters, Marie, Dorothy, Theresa and Charlotte.
Please join us to celebrate his life on Saturday. The memorial service will be held at 5:30 p.m. on the back lawn of Ski Club Vail. There will be refreshments at the service as well as a celebration party at Vendettas after 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail's scholarship fund in memory of Tom Krebs Jr.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sign of the times: Rifle’s new K9 puppies will be trained to ignore marijuana
- Developers of treatment center sue Cordillera residents for ‘discriminating against addictions’
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail parking pass sales begin Oct. 30 with incentives for early purchases