Vail Daily obituary: Tom Krebs, 1957-2013
August 15, 2013
Tom Krebs Jr. passed away on April 14 in Maui, Hawaii.
He was survived by his fiance, Lexi Holden; father, Thomas Krebs Sr.; mother, Caroline Wagner Krebs; and sisters, Marie, Dorothy, Theresa and Charlotte.
Please join us to celebrate his life on Saturday. The memorial service will be held at 5:30 p.m. on the back lawn of Ski Club Vail. There will be refreshments at the service as well as a celebration party at Vendettas after 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail's scholarship fund in memory of Tom Krebs Jr.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Eric Rosenquist, June 7, 1959, to May 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ann-Margret Eklund, April 16, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Ludwig ‘Louie’ Jordan: A life well lived
- Vail Daily obituary: Carmen Rosalie Morris, Dec. 18, 1928, to April 18, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Bradley Chandler Post, March 22, 1950, to May 14, 2017
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past