Vail Daily obituary: Tracy Lynn Rouse, 1972-2013
March 27, 2013
Tracy Lynn Rouse (Painter) was born Oct. 23, 1972, in Wheeling, W.V. She passed away March 26, 2013. Tracy resided in Gypsum for the last 7 years.
She was preceded in death by her father Clifford Rouse, brother Frank Rouse, nephew
Jimmy Huonker, grandparents Hilda and Hoot Davis, and grandfather Daniel S.
She is survived by husband Doug Painter; mother Beverly Rouse; three daughters, Chasity, Kavlvnn, and Amber; son Steven; three grandsons Aiden, Isaac, and Brice; one
granddaughter Gracelynn; two brothers Clifford and Terry Rouse; three sisters Becky
Ernest, Tammy McMillian and Shirley Hastings; several nieces, nephews and
cousins, and best friend Tammy Painter.
Tracy was a very giving person, which is why it was no surprise she was an organ donor. There will be no services due to Tracy’s wishes. She also left behind two loving canine
companions, Bailey and Bobo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change