Vail Daily obituary: Tres Adcock, 1984-2014
August 21, 2014
Vail suffered a tragic and shocking loss when Harold "Tres" Adcock III abruptly left this world. Please come celebrate the light and love of Tres, a truly magical, loving, loyal friend. His Vail family invites you to a celebration brunch graciously hosted by Bol. Come to the bowling lanes Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m — $30 includes two drink tickets, fabulous brunch and donation to a memorial for Tres. For more information, please visit the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/611298195657020/.
A morning mountaintop ceremony at 10 a.m. will precede brunch. Rest in peace gypsy prince, town council mayor, magpie, brother and forever friend. You made our lives more exciting, more fun. We will every day miss your unconditional love and support and the ability to make any room or situation brighter. Most of all we will miss your good-natured madness, your smile and heart. Remain in the light. March 11, 1984-Aug. 1, 2014.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training