Vail Daily obituary: William ‘Bill’ H. Calvin, 1949-2013
June 19, 2013
Bill Calvin passed away Sunday, June 9.
He is survived by his children Candace, Kegan, Kai and grandchildren Nicholas and Hala, as well as family in Wisconsin. Bill was preceded in death by Edith and Harold Calvin, of Beloit, Wis.
Bill lived in the valley for 30 years, working at Manor Vail Lodge and St. James Place in Beaver Creek. He made friends with anyone he met and had a contagious sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and shared his love for fishing and hunting with his children and close friends.
His life will be celebrated this Saturday at noon, at the Vail Marriott in Lionshead, Mountain View room, second floor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Rev. John J. O’Hearne, M.D., Feb. 5, 1922, to May 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard “Dick” Joseph Blair, May 26, 1929, to June 26, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Judith Wright Dawkins celebration of life
- Vail Daily obituary: Kristy Lynn River, April 30, 1956, to July 1, 2017
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade