Vail Daily obituary: William ‘Bill’ H. Calvin, 1949-2013
June 19, 2013
Bill Calvin passed away Sunday, June 9.
He is survived by his children Candace, Kegan, Kai and grandchildren Nicholas and Hala, as well as family in Wisconsin. Bill was preceded in death by Edith and Harold Calvin, of Beloit, Wis.
Bill lived in the valley for 30 years, working at Manor Vail Lodge and St. James Place in Beaver Creek. He made friends with anyone he met and had a contagious sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and shared his love for fishing and hunting with his children and close friends.
His life will be celebrated this Saturday at noon, at the Vail Marriott in Lionshead, Mountain View room, second floor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle