Vail Daily obituary: William ‘Bill’ H. Calvin, 1949-2013
June 19, 2013
Bill Calvin passed away Sunday, June 9.
He is survived by his children Candace, Kegan, Kai and grandchildren Nicholas and Hala, as well as family in Wisconsin. Bill was preceded in death by Edith and Harold Calvin, of Beloit, Wis.
Bill lived in the valley for 30 years, working at Manor Vail Lodge and St. James Place in Beaver Creek. He made friends with anyone he met and had a contagious sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and shared his love for fishing and hunting with his children and close friends.
His life will be celebrated this Saturday at noon, at the Vail Marriott in Lionshead, Mountain View room, second floor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pit bull, owner glad to be alive
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Gypsum approves Spring Creek Village housing proposal at Stratton Flats