Vail Daily obituary: Wilma Grace Beebe, 1923-2013
February 14, 2014
Wilma Grace Beebe, known to all as Marge, beloved mother, nana and best friend, has ended her earthly journey peacefully at her home in Eagle. She died Monday at the age of 90.
Left to cherish her memory and spirit are her daughters, Janice Hornbeck and Linda Pankuch; granddaughter, Kimberly Hornbeck; son-in-laws, Jack Hornbeck and Ray Pankuch; brother, James and family; and many nieces and nephews.
Beebe was born June 20, 1923, in Little Rock, Ark., to Jens and Maggie Sorenson.
She is preceded in death by her parents, sister Ester, brother Henry, beloved son Terry, Floraman Currier and Daren Beebe.
Upon marrying and raising her family in Middletown, N.Y.,she relocated in her senior years to Colorado to be near her daughter and son-in-law. She settled in comfortably at the Golden Eagle Senior Center, where she enjoyed all of her many new friends.
She will be forever loved and deeply missed for her kind spirit, love of family and the joys of nature.
Her family will always love her.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Daily obituary: Britton John Green, April 1, 1985, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: Tracie Lee Johnson
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Toughill memorial service notice
- Vail Daily obituary: Michael Edmund Toughill, March 30, 1946, to July 15, 2017
- Vail Daily obituary: James (Jimmie) Benjamin Cline
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery