Vail Daily obituary: Wilma Grace Beebe, 1923-2013
February 14, 2014
Wilma Grace Beebe, known to all as Marge, beloved mother, nana and best friend, has ended her earthly journey peacefully at her home in Eagle. She died Monday at the age of 90.
Left to cherish her memory and spirit are her daughters, Janice Hornbeck and Linda Pankuch; granddaughter, Kimberly Hornbeck; son-in-laws, Jack Hornbeck and Ray Pankuch; brother, James and family; and many nieces and nephews.
Beebe was born June 20, 1923, in Little Rock, Ark., to Jens and Maggie Sorenson.
She is preceded in death by her parents, sister Ester, brother Henry, beloved son Terry, Floraman Currier and Daren Beebe.
Upon marrying and raising her family in Middletown, N.Y.,she relocated in her senior years to Colorado to be near her daughter and son-in-law. She settled in comfortably at the Golden Eagle Senior Center, where she enjoyed all of her many new friends.
She will be forever loved and deeply missed for her kind spirit, love of family and the joys of nature.
Her family will always love her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet