On the Hill: 10" new snow at the Beav’
April 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Helmut’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 10 inches in last 24 hours and 12 inches in last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a spring powder day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). The snow is both heavy and plenty.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow for Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade