On the Hill: 10" new snow at the Beav’
April 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Helmut’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 10 inches in last 24 hours and 12 inches in last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a spring powder day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). The snow is both heavy and plenty.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow for Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Beaver Creek upgrades beginner lift — at highest point of mountain
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride