On the Hill: 10" new snow at the Beav’
April 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Helmut’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 10 inches in last 24 hours and 12 inches in last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a spring powder day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). The snow is both heavy and plenty.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow for Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl