On the Hill: 10" new snow at the Beav’
April 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Helmut’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 10 inches in last 24 hours and 12 inches in last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a spring powder day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). The snow is both heavy and plenty.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow for Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents