On the Hill: 3 feet in a week at the Beav’
February 1, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart has a little trouble in the powder while delivering his daily snow conditions report from the trees in Thresher Glade at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 7″ in last 24 hours, 5″ overnight, 30″ in last 48 hours, 37″ in last seven days
Weather: Cloudy with light snow
Liftline status: Busy in places
Breakdown: Conditions are phenomenal at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. It’s another powder day at sets up another glorious week.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts mostly cloudy skies with light snow Saturday. Sunday looks sunny, with a chance of snow Monday and Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations