On the Hill: 3" overnight at the Beav’
April 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Ererkrisp at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches in last 24 hours, 10 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a small powder day at the Beav’ with a solid 3 inches falling overnight. The hard groomers are under the fluffy new stuff, so be careful, and don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet