On the Hill: 4 inches of fresh at Vail
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Blue Ox on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 4 inches new snow overnight, 5 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing slightly
Breakdown: With a few inches of fresh on the slopes, it’s a great day to ski Vail. There wasn’t much sun this morning but it was starting to come out as this report was being filed.
Snowcast: Colorado will see snow this weekend, but not a lot of accumulation is expected in our area, meteorologists are reporting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks