On the Hill: 4 inches of fresh at Vail
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Blue Ox on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 4 inches new snow overnight, 5 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing slightly
Breakdown: With a few inches of fresh on the slopes, it’s a great day to ski Vail. There wasn’t much sun this morning but it was starting to come out as this report was being filed.
Snowcast: Colorado will see snow this weekend, but not a lot of accumulation is expected in our area, meteorologists are reporting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pit bull, owner glad to be alive
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Gypsum approves Spring Creek Village housing proposal at Stratton Flats