On the Hill: 5" and counting at the Beav’
March 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 5 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 12 inches in the last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful powder day at the Beav’ with at least 5 inches in places and snow continuing to fall.
Snowcast: It should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership