On the Hill: 5" and counting at the Beav’
March 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 5 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 12 inches in the last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful powder day at the Beav’ with at least 5 inches in places and snow continuing to fall.
Snowcast: It should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers