On the Hill: 5" and counting at the Beav’
March 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 5 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 12 inches in the last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful powder day at the Beav’ with at least 5 inches in places and snow continuing to fall.
Snowcast: It should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery